Monday, November 17, 2008

Moomedia Client's are productive.


Lately I have been covering lots of infant photography. Perhaps it's a natural progression of our productive Moomedia clients. Some of them even manage to cut short the process and deliver, before 9 months from the wedding date. How's that for productivity!

There is something about a crying baby that is endearing. Of course parents will quickly go to their rescue to comfort them and offer them security. Though capturing babies is no easy task, I am gradually taking a liking to it, because they are just so adorable. As Moomedia grows with our clients, I think I will soon need to be selling diapers, milk powders (melamine free!) and move on to selling toys, primary school uniforms, etc. hmmmmmm

2 comments:

sharonista said...

i think i know why they cry...

coz'...got monster uncle!

Andrew Mok said...

Hey I am not that scary ok.... just terrifying.